USAF Male Digital Tiger Stripe APECS Parka Jacket. Authentic Former Issued Airman Battle Uniform Waterproof Outerwear Coat in Digital Tiger Stripe Camo. The Air Force no longer uses this style so you get your work done with out any questions!
This waterproof, outerwear coat features a front zip front closure, rolled hood stored within the zippered stand-up collar, rank tab, 2 front cargo & upper hand-warmer pockets, 2 sleeve pockets, adjustable drawstring hem and hook & loop sealable cuffs for secure weather protection. The breathable PTFE Laminate outer shell features factory-sealed seams that help resist wind, salt water, and a range of petroleum/oil-based contaminants.
- Pattern: USAF Airman Battle Uniform (ABU) Gray/Green/Blue Digital Tiger Stripe.
- Fabric: 100% Nylon
- Care: Machine wash warm, rinse thoroughly, tumble dry low. DO NOT use bleach, fabric softener/dryer sheets, dry clean or press.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Genuine Military-issue item
- Condition: Good, pre-owned/gently used unless marked as NEW.
About APECS (All Purpose Environmental Clothing System)
For the Marine Corps and Air Force, the All Purpose Environmental Clothing System (APECS) is the successor to Layer 4 of Generation II of the Extended Cold Weather Clothing System (ECWCS). APECS is a 3rd generation outer garment set (parka & trousers) that reduces noise and weight, increases IR and environmental protection, and incorporates the MARPAT (Marine Pattern) camouflage or the USAF ABU "Tiger Stripe" pattern.
We sell pre-owned/used Military clothing & accessories. Our items are in Good pre-owned/gently used condition, unless noted as NEW, LIKE NEW or AS-IS. Here is how we grade condition:
NEW: New Condition is new with tags or packaging, unworn/unused.
LIKE NEW: Like New Condition is new, unworn/unused without tags or packaging.
GOOD: Good Condition is pre-owned/gently used with no visible flaws, good to pass military inspection.
AS-IS: As-Is Condition is pre-owned and may be an older/non-vintage brand, or have minor flaws or defects: e.g. minor stain(s), fading/discoloration, missing buttons, small hole(s), fabric wear/pilling. We make sure not to send you anything awkward.
As-Is items are marked down and great for theater productions, costumes or someone who doesn't have to get into rank and file to be looked up and down by the "Brigadier Chief." As-Is Condition items are NOT recommended for active military personnel under uniform inspection.
FINAL SALE: Items marked "Final Sale" are priced down accordingly, non-refundable and cannot be returned. These pieces may be older/vintage items that may need seam(s) repaired, a button replacement, or have fabric wear but are still perfectly wearable. These items are great for costumes, collecting, or for production use. Please email us beforehand if you have questions about an item.
At Uniform Trading Company our genuine Military Uniform clothing & accessories are consigned by U.S. Navy, Marine Corps, Army, Air Force Personnel and Military Veterans. A percentage of our sales are returned to them for each product sold.
Every item has a history, and your purchase continues its story... Our customers are active & veteran U.S. Military, JROTC & Sea Cadets, Honor Guard members, student groups, movie film & theater productions, first responders, security/law enforcement, sailors, military reenactors, uniform aficionados and ZOMBIES!
We're big advocates for sustainability and renewable practices. Buying pre-owned, used goods gives them a new life, preventing these items from burdening our landfills.
RETURN & EXCHANGES
- For other requests that require exchanging to a different item, email us at email@example.com within 7 days of your order delivery date.
- You are welcome to re-use the package your order was shipped in unless you were so excited when you got it that you ripped it into tiny pieces.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs, unless there is an error with your order.
- Include a copy of the original order slip, e-mail, or a note in your return package. Help us help you!
- Returned items must be in the same condition they were received.
- After your return is inspected, and we are able to restock item, we will refund you for your purchase, or send out exchanged item, depending on original request.
We appreciate you and want you to be happy. Of course, if you receive an incorrect item or it was inaccurately described in its listing, we’ll refund you for goods and shipping if an exchange is not possible.
DAMAGES & ISSUES
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged, or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
EXCEPTIONS/ FINAL SALE / NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS
Items such as underwear (i.e. compression boxers), NEW packaged undershirts (i.e. Soffe 3-pack or single undershirts), Soffe brand shorts, or FINAL SALE items are non-returnable. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
- Exchanges are eligible within 7 days of the delivery date of your order. → Click here to process your return/exchange request on our Return Portal.
- We try to be perfect every time, if that “human condition” gets in the way and we sent you the wrong size/item, we’ll pick up the return shipping and send you a return label. We will ship you the correct size/item on us.
- If you “guesstimated” your size and need to exchange for a different size or ordered the wrong item, we are happy to exchange it but you will need to pay return shipping. We will gladly send you the correct item, but you will need to pay for shipping.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method for the cost of the item. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.