US ARMY ACU UCP Camo Boonie Hat. Authentic former issued Army ACU Bucket-style Cover in UCP Camouflage pattern. Great casual wardrobe staple, or wear as a sun hat for outdoor use, camping, hunting, hiking, paintball gear, etc...
- Features: hot weather eyelet vents on crown, adjustable chin strap, outer web loops for storage, or placing branches & foliage for hiding out!
- Pattern: U.S. Army Operational Universal Camouflage Pattern (UCP). This digital camo was formerly used by the United States Army in their Army Combat Uniform (ACU) from 2005-2019.
- Fabric: 50% Nylon / 50% Cotton Ripstop
- Care: Machine wash with mild detergent, tumble dry medium heat. No ironing required.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Condition: GOOD, Gently Used unless noted "NEW"