US ARMY MultiCam Combat Trouser Pants with Flame Resistant fabric. The MultiCam pattern, also called Operation Enduring Freedom Camouflage pattern (OEF-CP), was used by Army troops deploying to Afghanistan in 2010.
These pants feature a button fly with drawstring waist, 2 front side pockets, 2 back pockets with button flaps, 2 side cargo pockets with adjustable cord & barrel lock, double fabric reinforced knees with velcro pocket for optional knee pads, 2 lower leg hook & loop closure pockets, drawstring hem.
- Genuine, Official Military-Issued Uniform
- NSN 8415-01-579-8276
- Pattern: Green/Brown/Khaki MultiCam Camo
- Fabric: 65% FR Rayon, 25% Para Aramid, 10% Nylon; treated with Bond-It Insect Repellant
- Care: Do Not Dry Clean. Machine wash mild soap, tumble dry medium. No ironing required. Dryer sheets & fabric softeners not recommended.
- Manufacturer: Propper International, Inc.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Condition: Good, pre-owned/gently used unless marked as NEW.