Army Combat Uniform (ACU) Digital Universal Camouflage Pattern (UCP) Pants. Authentic Former Issued ACU Coat in Digital UCP. The Universal Camouflage Pattern was formerly used by the United States Army in their Army Combat Uniform (ACU) from 2005-2019.
The Army no longer uses this style so you get your work done with out any questions! Durable wear for outdoor camping & hiking adventures, hunting/paintball gear, or getting dirty with yard or farm chores.
- Features a Button-Fly, 2 Side Front Pockets, 2 Button-Flap Back Pockets, 2 Calf Storage Pockets, 2 Cargo Pocket, Drawstring Cuffs, Knee pouches for optional Knee Pad Supports.
- Genuine, Official Military Army Combat Uniform
- Pattern: Digital Universal Camouflage (UCP)
- Fabric: 50% Nylon / 50% Cotton Ripstop
- Care: Machine wash with mild detergent, tumble dry medium heat. No ironing required.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Condition: GOOD, Gently Used.