AS-IS Condition US NAVY Men's Brooks Bros Service Dress Blue (SDB) Jacket. USN wear for male Officer & CPO uniforms. The double-breasted coat is 100% wool fabric with three outside pockets, one on each hip and one on left breast, and three 35-line Navy Eagle gilt buttons down each forefront.
- Brand: U.S. Navy Premier Collection by Brooks Brothers
- Color & Fabric: Black 100% Wool with Gold Buttons
- Care: Dry clean only
- Made in U.S.A.
- NOTE: May be sold with/without rank stripes on the sleeves. You can take it to your local alterations shop and they will know how to remove them or ask any mom over 50.
- Sleeve Style: What is Open Sleeve? An open sleeve means the cuff stripes (gold lace) were removed, and the wrist cuff seam is open for you to add your own stripes, or sew the seam closed.
- Condition: AS-IS
What is AS-IS? AS-IS means they might have a small stain or other minor defects. We make sure we don't send you anything awkward. AS-IS is marked down for pricing and great for theater productions, costumes or someone who doesn't have to get into rank and file to be looked up and down by the "Brigadier Chief."
HOW TO CHOOSE A SIZE
Each jacket size is individually measured. When choosing your size, here is how sizing is noted on the drop-down menu:
- Size (this is the marked size on the label)
- Overall length in inches (measured from bottom of collar to jacket hem)
- Sleeve length in inches (measured from sleeve shoulder to sleeve wrist)
- Style (noted with or without Sleeve Lace Rank,)
Please make sure to take your measurements on the body, or measure a similar item with buttoned collar, long sleeves and a length that fits you well.