AS-IS Condition USN Men's Service Dress White (SDW) Jumper Pant Trousers. Who doesn't like white, flared polyester slacks? Part of the Summer version of the Navy "Crackerjack" uniform. Not recommended for wear with your holiday elf boxer shorts from Grandma. Embrace the "whitey tighties" (not included)!
- Features: inverted side creases, belt loops, zippered fly front closure, 2 side & back pockets. All pants are hemmed unless stated otherwise.
- Fabric: White 100% Polyester / Certified Navy Twill (CNT)
- Care: Machine washable with mild detergent, No chlorine bleach. Dry medium heat.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Genuine, Official US Military Navy Uniform
- Condition: AS-IS, NOT recommended for active military personnel under uniform inspection.
What is AS-IS? AS-IS means they might have a small stain or other minor defects. We make sure we don't send you anything awkward. AS-IS is marked down for pricing and great for theater productions, costumes or someone who doesn't have to get into rank and file to be looked up and down by the "Brigadier Chief."
HOW TO CHOOSE A SIZE
- Grab a pair of your best fitting dress trousers and a measuring tape.
- Waist: Measure across waistband flat, from one corner to the other, then double the number to get the actual waist size.
- Inseam: Measure inside leg from crotch to the ankle bone.