AS-IS Condition USN Male Enlisted Service Dress Blue Jumper Pants with Zipper. These slacks are part of the Fall/Winter version of the Navy "Crackerjack" uniform; or worn for functions when Dinner Dress or Full Dress Uniforms are not prescribed, and civilian dress equivalent is coat & tie.
These pants are worn with the new NAVY Men's Dress Blue Jumper Top with Zipper, or the classic NAVY Men's Dress Blue Jumper Top without the Zipper. Accessorize with a Rolled Neckerchief and "Dixie Cup" Cover.
- Features: hidden zipper front closure includes 13 non-functional buttons, left & right front welt pockets, one rear right pocket, laced gusset at back, inverted side creases and flared legs. All pants are hemmed unless stated otherwise.
- Color & Fabric: Black 100% Wool
- Care: Dry Clean Only
- Made in U.S.A.
- Genuine, Official US Military Navy Uniform
- Condition: AS-IS pre-owned, NOT recommended for active military personnel under uniform inspection.
What is AS-IS? AS-IS means they might have a small stain or other minor defects. We make sure we don't send you anything awkward. AS-IS is marked down for pricing and great for theater productions, costumes or someone who doesn't have to get into rank and file to be looked up and down by the "Brigadier Chief."
HOW TO CHOOSE A SIZE
- Grab a pair of your best fitting dress trousers and a measuring tape.
- Waist: Measure across waistband flat, from one corner to the other, then double the number to get the actual waist size.
- Inseam: Measure inside leg from crotch to the ankle bone.