AS-IS Condition US NAVY Men's Officer/CPO White CNT Pant Trousers in Athletic Fit. Athletic Fit Pants have a relaxed fit through the thigh, hip and seat area; with a straight leg from knee to hem. If you've been working those quads & glutes in the gym, this fit may be for you.
Officers & Chief Petty Officers wear these slacks with the (SDW) Service Dress White "Choker" jacket, Service Summer Whites or be brave and wear them rolled up to a pool party. Just whatever you do, avoid wearing any undergarments with the day of the week printed on them.
- Features fore and aft creases, belt loops, zippered fly front closure, and two side and back pockets.
- All pants are hemmed unless stated otherwise.
- Genuine, Official Military Navy Service Uniform
- Color & Fabric: White Polyester, Certified Navy Twill (CNT)
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Warm. Non-chlorine bleach for brightening.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Condition: AS-IS, NOT recommended for active military personnel under uniform inspection.
What is AS-IS?
AS-IS means they might have a small stain or other minor defects. We make sure we don't send you anything awkward. AS-IS is marked down for pricing and great for theater productions, costumes or someone who doesn't have to get into rank and file to be looked up and down by the "Brigadier Chief."
HOW TO CHOOSE A SIZE
- Grab a pair of your best fitting dress trousers and a measuring tape.
- Waist: Measure across waistband flat, from one corner to the other, then double the number to get the actual waist size.
- Inseam: Measure inside leg from crotch to the ankle bone.
WHAT IS ATHLETIC FIT?
Athletic Fit Pants have a relaxed fit through the thigh, hip and seat area; with a straight leg from knee to hem. If you've been working those quads & glutes in the gym, or blessed with more junk in the trunk, this fit may be for you.