Rocky S2V 101 Men's Desert Tan Tactical Military Boots with composite non-steel toe. These shoes feature a lightweight, comfortable (yet tough) triple-stitched upper with drainage vents, fiberglass shank, and Advanced S2V Sieve™ technology that circulates air in and water out. Feel sure on your feet with a the Roll-Stop Ankle Stability™ designed to reduce injuries.
- Upper: 8-inch High Water-resistant leather & Flame-Resistant PTFE-coated CORDURA® (1000 Denier) in sides/panels
- Liner: Wicking Dr-Lex lining with Aegis Microbe Shield
- Instep: SuperFabric Panels
- Footbed: Rocky® Air-Port® cushion
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles with perforated Air-Port™ cushion footbed and PU Midsoles
- Made in the USA
- Berry Compliant
About Fit: NEW Condition boots will require a "breaking in" period. The strong leather and heavy-duty boot construction will protect you, but give them some time for your feet to adapt. If you have questions about sizing, please use the size chart to best help you decide.