US Navy Men's Service Dress White "Choker" Jacket
Dress to the hilt in the Service Dress White Jacket or reenact an "Officer and a Gentleman" (if you are old enough to remember) either way, you will be styling for less. Please avoid eating tomato sauce while wearing.100% polyester, Dry Clean only. Gold buttons included.
NOTE: These may be sold with or without loops, with or without rank stripes on the sleeves. Both are super easy to remove and a little steam goes a long way to clear them up. You still get a fantastic deal for a little effort. You can take it to your local alterations shop and they will know how to remove them or ask any mom over 50.
HOW TO CHOOSE A SIZE
Please note that each jacket size is individual and measured per item. When choosing your size, here is how we have noted the sizing on the drop-down menu:
- Size (this is the marked size on the label)
- Neck size in inches (measured around inside of collar)
- Overall length in inches (measured from bottom of collar to jacket hem)
- Sleeve length in inches (measured from sleeve shoulder to sleeve wrist)
- Style (noted with or without shoulder loops)
- Condition (marked in GOOD or AS IS condition, see info below defining AS IS condition)
Please make sure to take your measurements on the body, or measure a similar item with buttoned collar, long sleeves and a length that fits you well.
AS-IS CONDITION ITEMS
Some of our items are sold in AS IS condition. AS IS means they might have a small stain or other minor defect. We make sure we don't send you anything awkward. AS IS is marked down pricing and great for theater productions, costumes or someone who doesn't have to get into rank and file to be looked up and down by the "Brigadier Chief".