US NAVY Men's (DDW) Dinner Dress White Jacket. USN wear for male Officer & CPO uniforms. This formal mess jacket features long sleeves, narrow lapels, semi-peaked front with the back tapered to a point. The single-breasted style includes four 35-line Navy eagle buttons on the front.
- 28-line gold buttons with chain sold separately
- Fabric: White Certified Navy Twill (100% Polyester)
- Care: Dry clean only
- Made in U.S.A.
- NOTE: May be sold with/without shoulder loops, and with/without rank stripes on the sleeves. Both are super easy to remove and a little steam goes a long way to clear them up. You still get a fantastic deal for a little effort. You can take it to your local alterations shop and they will know how to remove them or ask any mom over 50.
- Condition: Good pre-owned/gently used unless marked as NEW.
HOW TO CHOOSE A SIZE
Each jacket is individually measured. Use chest size, jacket length & sleeve length to determine best fit. When choosing your size, here is how sizing is noted on the drop-down menu:
- Size (label size)
- Overall length in inches (measured from bottom of collar to jacket hem)
- Sleeve length in inches (measured from sleeve shoulder to sleeve wrist)
- Loops (noted with or without Shoulder Loops)
- Style (noted with or without Sleeve Lace Rank)
Please make sure to take your measurements on the body, or measure a similar item with buttoned collar, long sleeves and a length that fits you well.
We sell pre-owned/used Military clothing & accessories. Our items are in Good pre-owned/gently used condition, unless noted as NEW, LIKE NEW or AS-IS. Here is how we grade condition:
- NEW: New Condition is new with tags or packaging, unworn/unused.
- LIKE NEW: Like New Condition is new, unworn/unused without tags or packaging.
- GOOD: Good Condition is pre-owned/gently used with no visible flaws, good to pass military inspection.
- AS-IS: As-Is Condition is pre-owned and may be an older/non-vintage brand, or have minor flaws or defects: e.g. minor stain(s), fading/discoloration, missing buttons, small hole(s), fabric wear/pilling. We make sure not to send you anything awkward. AS-IS items are marked down and great for theater productions, costumes or someone who doesn't have to get into rank and file to be looked up and down by the "Brigadier Chief."
- FINAL SALE: Items marked "FINAL SALE" are priced down accordingly, non-refundable and cannot be returned. These pieces may be older/vintage items that may need seam(s) repaired, a button replacement, or have fabric wear but are still perfectly wearable. These items are great for costumes, collecting, or for production use. Please email us beforehand if you have questions about an item.
At Uniform Trading Company our genuine Military Uniform clothing & accessories are consigned by U.S. Navy, Marine Corps, Army, Air Force Personnel and Military Veterans. A percentage of our sale proceeds are returned to them for each product sold.
Every item has a history and your purchase continues its story! We're big advocates for sustainable & renewable practices. Buying pre-owned, used goods gives them a new life and prevents them from filling up our landfills.