USN Male Enlisted Service Dress Blue Jumper Pants with NO Zipper. This is the classic 13-button trousers with the front broadfall flap. These slacks are part of the Fall/Winter version of the Navy "Crackerjack" uniform; or worn for functions when Dinner Dress or Full Dress Uniforms are not prescribed, and civilian dress equivalent is coat & tie.
These pants can be worn with the new NAVY Men's Dress Blue Jumper Top with Zipper, or the classic NAVY Men's Dress Blue Jumper Top without the Zipper. Accessorize with a Rolled Neckerchief and "Dixie Cup" Cover.
- Features: front "broadfall" flap with 13 button closure, left & right front welt pockets, one rear right pocket, laced gusset at back, inverted side creases and flared legs. All pants are hemmed unless stated otherwise.
- Color & Fabric: Black 100% Wool
- Care: Dry Clean Only
- Made in U.S.A.
- Genuine, Official US Military Navy Uniform
- Condition: Good, pre-owned/gently used unless marked as NEW.
HOW TO CHOOSE A SIZE
- Grab a pair of your best fitting dress trousers and a measuring tape.
- Waist: Measure across waistband flat, from one corner to the other, then double the number to get the actual waist size.
- Inseam: Measure inside leg from crotch to the ankle bone.