US NAVY Men's Service Dress White CNT "Choker" Jacket. Dress to the hilt in the Service Dress White Jacket or reenact an "Officer and a Gentleman" (if you are old enough to remember) either way, you will be styling for less. Please avoid eating tomato sauce while wearing.
- Gold buttons included
- Fabric: Certified Navy Twill (100% Polyester)
- Care: Dry clean only
- Made in U.S.A.
- Condition: GOOD, Gently Used
- NOTE: May be sold with/without shoulder loops, and with/without rank stripes on the sleeves. Both are super easy to remove and a little steam goes a long way to clear them up. You still get a fantastic deal for a little effort. You can take it to your local alterations shop and they will know how to remove them or ask any mom over 50.
HOW TO CHOOSE A SIZE
Each jacket size is individually measured. When choosing your size, here is how sizing is noted on the drop-down menu:
- Size (this is the marked size on the label)
- Neck size in inches (measured around inside of collar)
- Overall length in inches (measured from bottom of collar to jacket hem)
- Sleeve length in inches (measured from sleeve shoulder to sleeve wrist)
- Style (noted with or without shoulder loops)
Please make sure to take your measurements on the body, or measure a similar item with buttoned collar, long sleeves and a length that fits you well.