US NAVY NWU Type III Shirt Blouse with Insect Shield. Navy Working Uniform Type 3 Coat in Woodland Green Digital Camouflage. Current working uniform for all USN enlisted, Chief and Officer personnel. This U.S. Navy Working Uniform camo was originally codenamed AOR2.
Features a banded/mandarin collar, 5 front concealed buttons, double-layered reinforced elbows, 2 front chest & 2 angled shoulder flap pockets with button and hook & loop closures.
- Genuine, official Military Navy Working Type III Blouse
- Pattern: Green Digital Woodland Camo with USN Insignia
- Fabric: 50% Nylon / 50% Cotton Ripstop, treated with Insect Shield (Permethrin) to help repel insects.
- Care: Machine wash warm water with mild detergent containing no brighteners or bleach. Tumble dry low. Use of starch or sizing will adversely affect treatment and durability. Do not dry clean or steam press. Dryer sheets/fabric softeners not recommended.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Condition: Good pre-owned/gently used unless marked as NEW.