Navy Working Uniform Type 3 Woodland Camouflage Gortex Trousers
Type III Apec Gore Tex Working Trousers. The Type III Trouser have a zip front and a sewn in blousing strap. The trouser should be worn squarely on the waist and with 1 ¼” cotton or nylon or 1 ¾” rigger belt. When the trousers not bloused the trouser leg length should not extend below bottom of boot heel (should not touch deck). Trousers should be bloused using blousing straps. When the trousers are bloused, the blousing should cover top three rows of boot eyelets.
- The trouser should fit squarely on waist and worn with 1 ¼” cotton or nylon or 1 ¾” rigger belt
- Made of 100% nylon shell, PTFE laminate
- Perm press/normal cotton machine wash with mild detergent and tumble dry on medium heat
- No drip drying, dry cleaning or pressing
- Dryer sheets and fabric softeners are not recommended
- Made by Koman Propper