AS-IS Condition US NAVY Male Khaki Polyester Wool Trouser in Athletic Fit. Athletic Fit Pants have a relaxed fit through the thigh, hip and seat area; with a straight leg from knee to hem. If you've been working those quads & glutes in the gym, this fit may be for you.
These slacks are the standard for Officer & (CPO) Chief Petty Officer Service Khaki uniforms. Wear the matching shirt and command like a boss, or wear them with a polo for a round on the course (we won't tell). If you don't own an iron, that's ok! If you don't know how to iron, then you aren't military, and that's ok too! These pants have permanent creases --nuff said...
- Flat front style pants made with fore & aft creases, belt loops, side and back pockets and front zipper.
- Official Military Issue Uniform
- Color & Fabric: Tan Khaki 75% Polyester, 25% Wool
- Made in U.S.A.
- Condition: AS-IS pre-owned, NOT recommended for active military personnel under uniform inspection.
What is AS-IS?
AS-IS means they might have a small stain or other minor defects. We make sure we don't send you anything awkward. AS-IS is marked down for pricing and great for theater productions, costumes or someone who doesn't have to get into rank and file to be looked up and down by the "Brigadier Chief."
HOW TO CHOOSE A SIZE
- Grab a pair of your best fitting dress trousers and a measuring tape.
- Waist: Measure across waistband flat, from one corner to the other, then double the number to get the actual waist size.
- Inseam: Measure inside leg from crotch to the ankle bone.
WHAT IS ATHLETIC FIT?
Athletic Fit Pants have a relaxed fit through the thigh, hip and seat area; with a straight leg from knee to hem. If you've been working those quads & glutes in the gym, or blessed with more junk in the trunk, this fit may be for you.