AS-IS Condition US NAVY Men's Service Dress Blue (SDB) Trouser Pants in Classic Fit. Classic Fit Pants are straight through the hip and seat area; with a straight leg to hem.
These trousers are part of the USN wear for male Officer & (CPO) Chief Petty Officer uniforms --paired with the Service Dress Blue Jacket.
- Flat front style pants with fore & aft creases, side pockets and front zipper.
- Official Military Issue Uniform
- Color & Fabric: Black 55% Polyester, 45% Wool
- Made in U.S.A.
- Condition: AS-IS, NOT recommended for active military personnel under uniform inspection.
What is AS-IS?
AS-IS means they might have a small stain or other minor defects. We make sure we don't send you anything awkward. AS-IS is marked down for pricing and great for theater productions, costumes or someone who doesn't have to get into rank and file to be looked up and down by the "Brigadier Chief."
HOW TO CHOOSE A SIZE
- Grab a pair of your best fitting dress trousers and a measuring tape.
- Waist: Measure across waistband flat, from one corner to the other, then double the number to get the actual waist size.
- Inseam: Measure inside leg from crotch to the ankle bone.