- Color & Fabric: Black Polyester-Wool Blend with Gold Buttons
- Care: Dry clean only
- Made in U.S.A.
- NOTE: May be sold with/without rank stripes on the sleeves. You can take it to your local alterations shop and they will know how to remove them or ask any mom over 50.
What is AS-IS? AS-IS means they might have a small stain or other minor defects. We make sure we don't send you anything awkward. AS-IS is marked down for pricing and great for theater productions, costumes or someone who doesn't have to get into rank and file to be looked up and down by the "Brigadier Chief."
We sell pre-owned/used Military clothing & accessories. Our items are in Good pre-owned/gently used condition, unless noted as NEW, LIKE NEW or AS-IS. Here is how we grade condition:
- NEW: New Condition is new with tags or packaging, unworn/unused.
- LIKE NEW: Like New Condition is new, unworn/unused without tags or packaging.
- GOOD: Good Condition is pre-owned/gently used with no visible flaws, good to pass military inspection.
- AS-IS: As-Is Condition is pre-owned and may be an older/non-vintage brand, or have minor flaws or defects: e.g. minor stain(s), fading/discoloration, missing buttons, small hole(s), fabric wear/pilling. We make sure not to send you anything awkward. AS-IS items are marked down and great for theater productions, costumes or someone who doesn't have to get into rank and file to be looked up and down by the "Brigadier Chief."
- FINAL SALE: Items marked "FINAL SALE" are priced down accordingly, non-refundable and cannot be returned. These pieces may be older/vintage items that may need seam(s) repaired, a button replacement, or have fabric wear but are still perfectly wearable. These items are great for costumes, collecting, or for production use. Please email us beforehand if you have questions about an item.
At Uniform Trading Company our genuine Military Uniform clothing & accessories are consigned by U.S. Navy, Marine Corps, Army, Air Force Personnel and Military Veterans. A percentage of our sale proceeds are returned to them for each product sold.
Every item has a history and your purchase continues its story! We're big advocates for sustainable & renewable practices. Buying pre-owned, used goods gives them a new life and prevents them from filling up our landfills.