AS-IS Condition US NAVY Women's Service Dress White Jacket with Gold Buttons. This is the retired SDW jacket formerly worn by USN Female Officers & CPOs.
- Fabric: White Certified Navy Twill (100% Polyester) with Gold Metal Buttons
- Care: Dry clean only
- Made in U.S.A.
- NOTE: May be sold with/without rank stripes on the sleeves. You can take it to your local alterations shop and they will know how to remove them or ask any mom over 50.
- Sleeve Style: What is Open Sleeve? An open sleeve means the cuff stripes (gold lace) were removed, and the wrist cuff seam is open for you to add your own stripes, or sew the seam closed.
- Condition: AS-IS pre-owned
What is AS-IS? AS-IS means they might have a small stain or other minor defects. We make sure we don't send you anything awkward. AS-IS is marked down for pricing and great for theater productions, costumes or someone who doesn't have to get into rank and file to be looked up and down by the "Brigadier Chief."
HOW TO CHOOSE A SIZE
Each jacket size is individually measured. When choosing your size, here is how sizing is noted on the drop-down menu:
- Size (label size)
- Chest/Bust size in inches (measure under your arms --around fullest part of chest/bust)
- Overall length in inches (measured from bottom of collar to jacket hem)
- Sleeve length in inches (measured from sleeve shoulder to sleeve wrist)
- Style (noted with or without Sleeve Lace Rank)
Please make sure to take your measurements on the body, or measure a similar jacket with long sleeves and a length that fits you well.