US NAVY Men's Service Dress Blue (SDB) Trouser Pants in Classic Fit. Classic Fit Pants are straight through the hip and seat area; with a straight leg to hem.
These trousers are part of the USN wear for male Officer & (CPO) Chief Petty Officer uniforms --paired with the Service Dress Blue Jacket.
- Flat front style pants with fore & aft creases, side pockets and front zipper.
- Official Military Issue Uniform
- Color & Fabric: Black 55% Polyester, 45% Wool
- Made in U.S.A.
- Condition: GOOD, Gently Used unless noted as NEW.
HOW TO CHOOSE A SIZE
- Grab a pair of your best fitting dress trousers and a measuring tape.
- Waist: Measure across waistband flat, from one corner to the other, then double the number to get the actual waist size.
- Inseam: Measure inside leg from crotch to the ankle bone.