US NAVY Men's Officer/CPO White CNT Pant Trousers in Classic Fit. Classic Fit Pants are straight through the hip and seat area; with a straight leg to hem.
Officers & Chief Petty Officers wear these slacks with the (SDW) Service Dress White "Choker" jacket, Service Summer Whites or be brave and wear them rolled up to a pool party. Just whatever you do, avoid wearing any undergarments with the day of the week printed on them.
- Features fore and aft creases, belt loops, zippered fly front closure, and two side and back pockets.
- All pants are hemmed unless stated otherwise.
- Genuine, Official Military Navy Service Uniform
- Color & Fabric: White Polyester, Certified Navy Twill (CNT)
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Warm. Non-chlorine bleach for brightening.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Condition: GOOD, Gently Used unless noted as NEW.
HOW TO CHOOSE A SIZE
- Grab a pair of your best fitting dress trousers and a measuring tape.
- Waist: Measure across waistband flat, from one corner to the other, then double the number to get the actual waist size.
- Inseam: Measure inside leg from crotch to the ankle bone.